Dental Bridges in Albuquerque
If you are trying to close the gap between two teeth, you might be considering a dental bridge. Our caring and friendly general dentists have the experience and education to successfully bridge the gap while maintaining the appearance of your teeth. Whether you want to improve your smile or chew easier, our staff will help you reach your goals.
How Dental Bridges Work
A dental bridge really does “bridge” the gap between teeth. In order to put a dental bridge in, our general dentists will:
- Prepare the surrounding teeth. This includes preparing the teeth to allow room for the bridge.
- Take impressions. We’ll use this mold to create the bridge at our in-house lab.
- Make you a temporary bridge. This will help protect the gap between the teeth and surrounding teeth while the bridge is being created.
- Create the bridge. We’ll bring you in for a fitting to make sure the bridge does not move your surrounding teeth.
- Cement it into place. After we have fit your dental bridge, we will cement it in place to bring you back to full function on that side and so it will not shift while you eat.
Dental Bridge Cost
Your overall dental bridge cost will vary depending on how much work you will need, where the bridge will be located and on how much your insurance carrier will cover. Consult with your provider to get a better idea of how much of the dental bridge cost they will cover. We are happy to file your dental insurance paperwork to make it easier for you. If you do not have insurance, or still need help covering the cost of a dental bridge, we also offer assistance applying for Care Credit payment plans.
We are Accepting New Patients
Davis Gribble Hollowwa Dental is always accepting new patients. Whether you have a dental emergency or you just need a cleaning, our offices are happy to welcome you and your family. Contact us today to schedule your initial appointment!